One day intensives, weekend and closed group ongoings // ONLINE AND INPERSON //
- Mon, 13 MarZOOM13 Mar, 7:00 pm – 10 Apr, 8:30 pmZOOMThe Atlas of the Heart - Brene Brown's book on Emotional Intelligence is our Guide. Five weeks for this round - ONGOING 13.03.23 ~ 10.04.23 ONLINE Chapter inquiry ~ PLACES WE GO WHEN WE FALL SHORT - Shame, Self- Compassion, Perfectionism’, Guilt, Humiliation, Embarrassment
- Multiple DatesMon, 20 Marzoom
- Multiple DatesThu, 23 MarSt Peters Hall
- Multiple DatesSun, 26 MarTe Whaea School of Dance and Drama
- Multiple DatesFri, 31 MarTe Whaea School of Dance and Drama
- Fri, 14 AprMemorial Hall14 Apr, 6:30 pm – 17 Apr, 12:00 pmMemorial Hall, 98 The Parade, Paekākāriki 5034, New ZealandThe great moment of turning towards ourselves to be ready for this winter, supported by the darkness and the depth it brings to your be ~ ing. This is an Art in Motion Wānanga. This is the place where movement, creativity, and our collective expressions will be honoured.
LOCK IN THE DATES
13 - 16TH JAN - WELLINGTON
RADICAL IMAGINATION - SUMMER WORKSHOP
Open floor workshop non-residential.
17-19 FEB - AKITIO
TE WHARE PORA
Collaboration with Maungarongo Te Kawa. Working with finding our own whare pora, house of creativity - Art in motion, ritual and rhythms.
22 - 25 April 2023 - online
THE ART OF IT. CHANGING CURRENTS ~ OPEN FLOOR INTERNATIONAL ART IN MOTION ONLINE LAB
More details to follow but save the date fam.
14 - 17 APRIL KAPITI / WELLINGTON AREA
TE KORE, TE PO
ART IN MOTION
An Art in Motion clay workshop. As we venture into winter, taking time to call in, to release and manifest and to dance.
Creating from the space of te kore/ the potential > where we all came from.
7 -10 JULY - PAEKĀKĀRIKI, KAPITI COAST
WEEKEND WANANGA. Welcome to join us as we come together to celebrate our New year, with dance and story.
22-25TH SEPTEMBER - LOCATION TO BC
SPRING EQUINOX - TE WHAI AO
RESIDENTIAL WOMXN ONLY
TE AO MARAMA ~ A place for us to mark the coming towards the light, out of the dark. The dance of balance. Ritual, dance and creativity. Dance and dream together for this. Small group. Dance experience required.
27 - 30 OCTOBER PAEKĀKĀRIKI, KAPITI COAST
TE KANIKANI O TE TAIAO
THE DANCE OF OUR NATURAL WORLD
At the time of Beltane, we dance the elements of nature. Fire, Earth, Water, Air, and spirit...This is a workshop to help you connect back into the world we live in, to give generously, and to receive from our natural world. Art in Motion